In order to add a cron, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to your web server/virtual machine page and choose the VM you wish to proceed with
2. Click on the OPS tab
3. Click the Automations section
4. Click +Add new Automation Action
5. As you can see there are a lot of pre-configured templates you can choose from. Once you have found what you need, click the +add button corresponding to the cron template.
6. The resulting New Cron Action Template page will allow you the choice of enabling/disabling the cron, give it a title, the user to run under, the minute, hour, day of week, day of month and month, a description as well as the script editor for the code.
7. Finally, click the Save changes button.