This guide assumes you know how to get to this stage. If you don't, you can learn more on how to connect a cloud to Bunnyshell.
First create a Linode API Token
1. Log in to the Cloud Manager.
2. Click on your username at the top of the screen and select My Profile.
3. Select the API Tokens tab:
4. Click on Add a Personal Access Token
5. Choose the access rights you want users authenticated with the new token to have. We recommend to set Expiry to Never so that you do not have to do this periodically
Then connect the Linode account
1. Select the Linode icon. You can see that because the purple bar is underlining the icon of the selected cloud.
2. Add your Linode access token
3.Click on Connect Linode Account