How to create a backup and restore it
1. Go to Applications from the left bar:
2. Click on the application you wish to create a backup for
3. Go to the “Backup and Restore” tab
4. Take a backup by clicking on the “Take Backup Now” button and make sure you can see it in the Restore field, when clicking on the arrow pointing down. If it is a fresh backup should say 0min ago.
5. After taking the backup, please head to OPS, from the left bar
6. Select the virtual machine name where you wish to restore your earlier made backup
7. Click on the 3 dots belonging to the application you wish to restore and then hit “Restore”
8. The final step is to click Restore on the new page you will be directed to.