Backblaze is a pioneer in robust, scalable low cost cloud backup and storage services. Personal online backup to enterprise scale data storage solutions.
Create Bucket on BackBaze
The first step is to login to your Backblaze account, navigate to Buckets and click on Create a Bucket as shown in the screenshot. Make sure your bucket is Private.
Step 2: Create New Key
After creating the bucket, navigate to App Keys, click on the Add A New Application Key. The access key is shown in the below figure.
Now you will get the keyID and the applicationKey. Note them down (copy and paste them in a text file) to safe place which will be used in later stage to connect your space to your Bunnyshell account.
Step 3: Enable Backups on Backblaze.
- Login to your Bunnyshell account.
- Select the Organization for which you want to enable backups on Backblaze.
- Navigate to Organization Settings and select the Backup Providers tab.
- Click on Add Backup Provider.
- Select Backblaze.
- Use the information from Step 2 to establish the connection:
- Name: enter the name for this connection (you can chose anything).
- Access key id: enter the keyID generated in Step 2.
- Secret key access: enter the applicationKey generated in Step 2.
- Bucket name: enter the name of the bucket unique name generated in Step 1.
- Location: In Step 1 the Endpoint is emphasized. You only need to enter the highlighted part from this string: s3.LOCATION.backblazeb2.com. Please see below an example:
7. Click on Save Backup Provider.