Backblaze is a pioneer in robust, scalable low cost cloud backup and storage services. Personal online backup to enterprise scale data storage solutions.
Create Bucket on BlackBaze
The first step is to login to your Backblaze account, navigate to Buckets and click on Create a Bucket as shown in the screenshot. Make sure your bucket is Private.
Step 2: Create New Key
After creating the bucket, navigate to App Keys, click on the Add A New Application Key. The access key is shown in the below figure.
Now you will get secret key and access key. Note it down to safe place which will be used in later stage to connect your space to your Bunnyshell account.
Step 3: Enable Backups on Backblaze.
- Login to your Bunnyshell account.
- Select the Organization for which you want to enable backups on DigitalOcean Spaces.
- Navigate to Organization Settings and select the Backup Providers tab.
- Click on Add Backup Provider.
- Select BackBaze.
- Use the informations from Step 2 to establish the connection:
- Name: enter the name of the Backblaze bucket.
- Access key id: enter the Access Key generated in Step 2.
- Secret key access: enter the Application Key generated in Step 2.
- Bucket name: enter the Access Key generated in Step 2.
- Location: extract the location from the S3 Endpoint: the enpoint has the form s3.<LOCATION>.backblazeb2.com. You can get the location from here.
7. Click on Save Backup Provider.