Once you create an application from Bunnyshell, go to the application overview page (Applications -> Your Application). Once there, use the Database Credentials to login using your preferred client (Eg. Sequel Pro, MySQL Workbench, etc). You can also use Adminer which you can install from Bunnyshell. Here are the steps:
- Go to Create -> Application
- Select Adminer from the Tools section
- Select the virtual machine where your application is installed
- Hit Create
- Once Adminer is installed, go to the Adminer application overview page in Bunnyshell and use the Application URL to get to the Adminer login page
- Use the Database Credentials from your application overview page to log in.