Important: This guide presumes you have a Bunnyshell account and that you’ve successfully connected your cloud. If you haven't connected your cloud yet, check out this guide.
- Click Create -> Application on the top-right corner.
- Select the Tools tab under "Select Application".
- Click on Mautic (notice there are a variety of different versions, the default being the latest).
- Select one of your existing Virtual Machines (if you don't have any Virtual Machines, create a new one).
- Select your Cloud (assuming you've already connected your Cloud, if not, follow the above-mentioned guide).
- Select your Location.
- Select your Plan.
- Choose a name for your Application.
- Hit Create.
- Wait for your deployment to finish and you're all set!