Important: This guide presumes you have a Bunnyshell account and that you've successfully connected your cloud. If you have't connected your cloud yet, check out this guide.
- Click the Create -> Application on the top right of the page.
- select the Wordpress application and the version you want to install.
3. Select an existing virtual machine or leave blank to create a new one for the application. You can also deploy a new application from the virtual machine page -> Applications -> New Application.
3. select the the Cloud provider
4. select the Location
5. select Plan
6. chose a name for your application
7. Hit Create
8. Once the deployment is finished access the application page and click on the resulting application URL to access the Wordpress interface: